This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy for more information.
We have been nominated for our very first blogging award!
Hey, it’s me, Angela and this nomination has made my whole week, let me tell you! I’ve been blogging less than three months and I didn’t even know this was a thing until today but I am unbelievably honored and grateful, not mention humbled, at this nomination!
I am so appreciative to Becca at missinginsight.com for nominating me! If you haven’t checked out their blog, you really should. They are real and transparent and you will learn A LOT from them!
The rules of The Sunshine Award are as follows:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My questions to answer:
1. What strengths and weaknesses do you bring to blogging?
A strength I bring to blogging is always trying to share happiness and positivity. I’ve noticed one of many weaknesses I have is my lack of using a lot of words. I’m very cut and dry when giving information which I’m currently working on.
2. What is at the top of your bucket list?
At the tip top of my bucket list is to go to Denmark… icing on the top would be to locate relatives. THAT would be the coolest thing to ever happen to me!
3. What is the one item you can’t leave home without? Why? Cell phones excluded.
Shoes… I don’t like to walk around barefoot.
4. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is something bad happening to my kids.
5. Whom was the best teacher you ever had? What quality did you like? Why? (I cheated. 3 questions in one. )
Mrs. Ereman was the best teacher I ever had. She taught algebra.. She was patient and understanding and had a chocolate bar ready every time my heart was broken. Her compassion left the biggest impact on me.
6. How would you describe yourself in one complete sentence?
I’m quite indecisive but then again I may not be.
7. Which app do you use most? Why?
Facebook… because it’s Facebook.
8. What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own? Share why and describe it.
My favorite piece of clothing is my pajama bottoms that Steven bought me. They are fleece and black with pink hearts on them and comfy and wonderful.
9. What is one of your bad habits?
One of my bad habits is not taking my best friend, Misty’s, advice until three years after she gives it to me. She cooks and she knows things. I really should listen to her straight away and without delay.
10. What job would you be terrible at?
Used Car Salesman… I’d tell them everything wrong with it and why they probably don’t want to buy it. Actually, I’d be terrible at any sales job.
11. What do you wish you knew more about?
Fashion. I have an extremely hard time dressing myself… and buying clothes. Seriously, I’m REALLY bad at it.
My 11 nominees:
Each of these beautiful bloggers have inspired and entertained me and deserve this nomination!
@itisalovelylife – Heather (she and her husband have been our inspiration!!)
@subtlejamie – Jamie
@VeganCeliacMama – Crystal
@_nic_and_cam_ – Nic & Cam
@rigelceleste – Rigel
@CappsAndChaos – Jill
@Milkandhugsblog – Heather
@sagebrushfarmNV – Mrs. Sagebrush
My questions for the nominees:
- What’s your favorite holiday and why?
- What’s your “go to” vacation destination?
- What hobby would you do if time and money were not an issue?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What are the most annoying habits that other people have that bother you?
- What makes you the happiest?
- Are you a morning person or NOT a morning person?
- When people come to you for help, what do they normally come to you with?
- If you were frozen for 100 years, what’s the first question you would ask when you woke up?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
- What is something you like to do the “old-fashioned” way?
Thanks again to Becca!!!
For without them, I wouldn’t have known about this award or made awesome new friends!
I can’t wait to read everyone’s posts! Please leave the links to your posts in the comments so we can all get to know each other!!!
And as always…