This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy for more information.
I can’t even believe I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award again! My cup runneth over! This nomination completely lifted my spirits! I would love to thank Sarah Michele!! It’s an honor and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Check her blog out HERE if you haven’t already!
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and a link back to their blog!
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you!
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write 11 new questions for them
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/blog!
My questions to answer:
1. Who do you look up to the most? (Can be a famous person or even a family member)
I look up to my Mimi. She’s sweet and kind and super smart. She taught me how to properly set a table, make a bed, write thank you notes. I love her old school views. It’s what this world needs more of. I listen to every word she says and I’m doing my best to pass that wisdom on to my girls, as best I can.
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to go to Denmark. That’s where my great grandparents were from. If I were to somehow find relatives, that would be the most awesome to ever happen!
3. What is your most favorite T.V. show? (Can be on Netflix, Hulu, or it can be one that they don’t make/show anymore)
FRIENDS. It’s my go to.
4. What was your most favorite movie growing up?
The Princess Bride!
5. How did your blogging journey begin and is it what you thought it would be?
I never really knew how to go about it. I waited five months after finding something on Pinterest. It was Heather Reese’s post that got me started. Yes it is everything I thought it would be!
6. What is your biggest pet peeve about people or anything?
People who are mean just to be mean bother me. It’s just not necessary.
7. Who made you believe in yourself and pushed you to your best growing up?
8. When did you know for sure that you wanted to start blogging?
October. Used to be a dream.
9. Did you enjoy high school, or no?
No. I graduated a year early at the age of 16 to get out of there.
10. Is there a career that you want to go in, in the future or just continue blogging?
Traveling with my honey, blogging full time!
11. Who is your celebrity crush and why you like him/her so much?
I don’t really have one… my crush is my Steven.
Now, my celebrity crush back in the 90s was totally JTT!!! Special shout out to my new blogging friend Alyssa! She knows what I’m talking about!
My Sunshine Blogger nominees are:
Kendra @ The Scarlet Journey
Alyssa @ Bringing Up Joy
Shana @ Live Laugh and Love Life
Lizzie Ann @ Lizzie Ann
Pam @ Home of Abundance
Maggie @ Maggie’s Fresh Kitchen
Sarah @ Sarah M Levy
Cheryl @ This Blessed Journey
Gabriela @ Pink Silver Fox
Daniella @ My Spiritual Vibes
& last but certainly NOT LEAST!
Brooke @ Ordinary Joy
My Nominees Questions:
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- Name a fictional place would you most like to go?
- What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
- Name something you will NEVER do again?
- What gets you fired up?
- Name the most memorable gift you’ve received?
- If you had a personal flag, what would be on it?
- What lie do you tell most often?
- Which celebrity do you think is the most down to earth?
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
- You can make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life; present or future. What time in your life would you call and what would you say?